[Fancy getting this delivered weekly to your inbox? Just sign up here for our Snacks of Profitable Goodness (blue box, top right hand corner)]
Here’s this week’s collection of articles from around the traps. We pick articles which we think will help you make a healthy income, work a little more productively or just inspire you to ‘get on with it’! Enjoy x.
1. How often do you not do something because you are worried that there’s going to be unpleasantness? You know the stuff: the phone call you don’t make, the customer you don’t have that conversation with, the prices you don’t increase...... Well if this sounds at all like you here’s a fab article, to help you, um, surf over it.
2. There is such as thing as too much thinking and if you’re an over-thinker you’ll know *sigh* how destructive it can be. As this uber helpful article says “Over-thinkers don’t need other people to sabotage their dreams or goals, they can do that all by themselves”. If you’re a bit of an over-thinker here are 10 tips to help you manage it.
3. Did you know that most online shoppers don’t make it past the first step of your checkout? Ain’t that annoying. And it’s not, as you might suspect, to do with your pricing. Here’s an article on why shoppers abandon their trolleys (okay, cart) and what you can do about it.
4. Have you got too much to do? Yup. Thought about outsourcing? Yup. Decided it was too hard, too expensive? Yup. Well here’s a good little process to use. It’s the when, the how, and the what-to-do to make sure it doesn’t go all pear-shaped!
5. And here are seven things successful business owners wished they’d known when they’d started out. What do you wish you’d known?