Here's a link to a video I did for the guys at Boardroom Radio. In it I talk about building businesses, my career, mentors and other conversational stuff. It's part of a series on "Innovative Women". Take a look at the other videos in the series they are fantastic and well worth a watch.
The Daily Juice
By Julia Bickerstaff - Thursday, August 13, 2009
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Useful stuff to know when selling wholesale and setting your wholesale price
- Two more super easy productivity tips
- Lots of stuff on pricing
- Nine steps to get you out of your day job and into your business
- Timeboxing. What it is and why it makes you super-efficient
- Seven things to do when you're tired, overwhelmed and fed up with you business
- How I keep a Business Journal and why I do it
- How to cost your time, work out your hourly rate, and avoid the big mistake we all make
- Four tips and some useful thoughts about Pricing to make a Profit
- What to do when people use your online shop for ideas but buy elsewhere.
looking after you look after your business cash business book recipe profit efficiency effectiveness time productivity