Likelihood is tomorrow is going to be as crazy as today, and the day after even crazier.
You will never really find the right moment to take time out and make great plans to change your businesses (or life for that matter).
So if you really want to change your business – improve it a little - and maybe be a little less crazy do this:
Ask yourself “What am I willing to change now?”
And I mean right now. Not ‘in three months’, not ‘when I get quieter’, not ‘next year’.
Make a (little) list and commit to making the change in the next two weeks.
If you haven’t started in two weeks, dump it. It’s not important enough to bother with.
Daily Juice: what are you going to change?
The Daily Juice
By Julia Bickerstaff - Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Useful stuff to know when selling wholesale and setting your wholesale price
- Two more super easy productivity tips
- Lots of stuff on pricing
- Nine steps to get you out of your day job and into your business
- Timeboxing. What it is and why it makes you super-efficient
- Seven things to do when you're tired, overwhelmed and fed up with you business
- How I keep a Business Journal and why I do it
- How to cost your time, work out your hourly rate, and avoid the big mistake we all make
- Four tips and some useful thoughts about Pricing to make a Profit
- What to do when people use your online shop for ideas but buy elsewhere.
cash profit recipe book time efficiency looking after you productivity effectiveness look after your business business