I love Jo Malone. I’m a Pomegranate Noir/ Lime and Basil girl. Jo Malone is expensive and my guess is that the sad economy is doing them absolutely no favours.
The other day I received an email from them headlined “Enhanced delivery options and reduced standard delivery” The title is a bit of a mouthful and the email is not the most exciting I have ever received, but it’s a good example of what to do with your pricing.
If you are going to do a discount, discount delivery, add-ons and incidentals but don’t discount your product. Discounting makes your product cheap, not desirable.
The Daily Juice
By Julia Bickerstaff - Tuesday, May 26, 2009
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Is it ever ok to work for free?
- Write yourself a YEAH! list
- Very fabulous old-fashioned to do list
- A much better way to work
- Useful stuff to know when selling wholesale and setting your wholesale price
- Two more super easy productivity tips
- Lots of stuff on pricing
- Nine steps to get you out of your day job and into your business
- Timeboxing. What it is and why it makes you super-efficient
- Seven things to do when you're tired, overwhelmed and fed up with you business
efficiency time book looking after you cash business recipe productivity effectiveness look after your business profit