Here is an audio interview I did with ABN - the Australian Businesswomens Network. In the interview I talk about the Basic Business Recipe, how to manage (not cut!) costs and some thoughts about getting your business to work better. Much of what I say is covered in the book. So if you've not bought the book yet, listen as a taster. If you have bought it you might like to hear this short snappy version.
The Daily Juice
By Julia Bickerstaff - Tuesday, June 30, 2009
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Is it ever ok to work for free?
- Write yourself a YEAH! list
- Very fabulous old-fashioned to do list
- A much better way to work
- Useful stuff to know when selling wholesale and setting your wholesale price
- Two more super easy productivity tips
- Lots of stuff on pricing
- Nine steps to get you out of your day job and into your business
- Timeboxing. What it is and why it makes you super-efficient
- Seven things to do when you're tired, overwhelmed and fed up with you business
time look after your business business cash book recipe looking after you effectiveness productivity efficiency profit