The Daily Juice
By Julia Bickerstaff - Tuesday, July 17, 2012
A couple of weeks ago (in blog #45) I shared a video from Blyss Chocolate showing the founder, Alyssa Jade McDonald giving a great explanation of the different types of cacao bean which really positioned herself, in a very elegant way, as an expert.
I got lots of feedback on the blog post - everyone loved the Blyss video and many of you wanted to do something like this yourselves. Alyssa Jade has promised to put together a quick how-to (yippee) so I’ll keep you posted on that.
A few of you mentioned that while you’d love to do a series of video’s you don’t exactly relish the thought of being in front of the camera for a Blyss style video, even though you know it would work a treat.
Julissa from New Work Photography wrote in saying “I'm a little camera-shy (weird for a photographer, I know) but don't mind videos that show what we do”
I loved her video and thought I’d share it with you. It might inspire you with different ways to show your expertise.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Useful stuff to know when selling wholesale and setting your wholesale price
- Two more super easy productivity tips
- Lots of stuff on pricing
- Nine steps to get you out of your day job and into your business
- Timeboxing. What it is and why it makes you super-efficient
- Seven things to do when you're tired, overwhelmed and fed up with you business
- How I keep a Business Journal and why I do it
- How to cost your time, work out your hourly rate, and avoid the big mistake we all make
- Four tips and some useful thoughts about Pricing to make a Profit
- What to do when people use your online shop for ideas but buy elsewhere.
business look after your business efficiency effectiveness cash productivity book recipe time looking after you profit